Unexpected
by Nel


Email: nel_ani@yahoo.se
Rating: NC-17
Category: PWP
Pairing: Teyla/Rodney
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Spoilers: Nope
Summary: Wherein Teyla finds a new appreciation for Rodney's talents, and Rodney sees another side of Teyla.
Author's Notes: Would you look at that? That's two het fics in a row. The next one is slash, though, don't worry. ;)

As always, thanks to Suz and Kylie, for betaing when I'm just throwing stuff at them, at to D, for being all cheerleady, which I know isn't her default setting. ;) I've said it before, but I'll say it again: you guys rock.

*

Teyla had wondered many times if Rodney’s mouth would be good for more than just sharp sarcasm, loud rants, and livid complaints. He licked her again, and she squirmed. There were certainly worse ways of finding out that, yes, Rodney’s mouth had many talents. He scraped his teeth gently over her, making her shudder, before closing his mouth around her and sucking hard.

“Oh,” she gasped and he hummed in agreement, making her arch her back. “Oh, oh, yes, please, Rodney.”

He hummed again, and she closed her eyes as her hips twitched helplessly. He pushed her down against the bed, then stroked one hand soothingly along her side, like he wasn’t driving her mad with his mouth.

He drew back to lick at her again, and desperately, she touched his head. She had to restrain herself from grabbing onto his hair. “Please, do not stop. I was—I am close.”

He looked up at her and smiled, licking his lips and looking pleased with himself. Another time, she would have restrained the impulse to smack him for that self-satisfied look, but now she was just desperate for his mouth to bring her to completion. “Rodney,” she said, intending to warn him, but it just came out sounding breathless. Surprisingly, it made him lose the smirk and he blinked at her, his face unreadable before he bent his head down again. “Ohh,” she said, letting her head fall back.

He was sucking relentlessly now, tongue rubbing back and forth across her, and Teyla’s breath rasped rapidly. When he slid two fingers inside, she let out a muffled noise, and her legs drew together almost by reflex. Her entire body vibrated as she climaxed. The first wave had her arching her back violently, the second making her let out a triumphant noise, and on the third, Rodney started to gentle his mouth. “No,” she managed to grit out, “keep going.” He immediately resumed the hard suction, just the way she liked it, and under his mouth, she shook her way through the final aftershocks.

He didn’t lift his head until she removed her hand from it and slumped back onto the bed, panting. Really, Rodney should devote all his time using his mouth in this manner—well, maybe except when visiting other planets.

She felt his mouth slide up her stomach, then moving higher to kiss her left breast. “Good?” he murmured into the hollow of her throat, and any thought of ever wanting to smack him seemed miraculously gone. Instead, she threaded her fingers through his hair, and gave him a smile.

“Good,” she agreed. He smiled against her skin, but it didn’t feel like a smirk, so she just massaged his head. Rousing herself, she touched his hopeful face. “Do you wish for me to return the favor?”

It was clear he did: at the suggestion, he’d pushed his hardness against her.

“Actually,” Rodney said, a little awkwardly, “could I…?”

She smiled. “Of course. It would not be hardship.”

His face brightened before he frowned. “Wait. I know I brought a condom, but where…?”

She shook her head. “It is not necessary. I trust Dr Beckett’s assessment in your well-being as well as mine, and I am protected against pregnancy with a device Dr Beckett assures me is practically infallible.”

His frown smoothed out and his cheeks turned pink. “Oh. Uh—good.”

She found it incredibly endearing that he would find that embarrassing after having enthusiastically spent the last twenty minutes with his head buried between her legs. She tugged at his shoulders, urging him higher onto the bed. This close, she could see how dark his eyes were, pupils dilated with arousal, and she pulled his head in until he sighed into her mouth and put that tongue to good use again. He used one hand to brace himself and one to lift her slightly; she tilted her hips up a fraction and reached a hand down to guide him inside.

He pulled away from her mouth, his eyes screwed tightly shut as he breathed noisily. She touched his cheek in concern. “Are you all right?”

He swallowed. “Yes, just trying not to make a complete fool out of myself.”

She lapped at his mouth, making his eyes shoot open again. “Believe me, Rodney. I have no complaints.” She smiled mischievously. “My toes are tingling.”

He huffed out a laugh and thrust slowly. “I didn’t expect you to be like this.”

She hitched her legs around his hips, feeling her arousal growing again as he continued sliding in and out rhythmically. “Like what?”

“I don’t know,” he said, eyes a little glazed, “you’re so...relaxed.”

She thought about arching an eyebrow, but she was really enjoying herself too much for that. “Reaching climax tends to relax me,” she murmured instead, starting to breathe a little harder as he increased his pace.

“I, uh, I can,” Rodney said, before closing his eyes again. “Teyla, I, I can’t...” His hips started jerking hard against hers, losing their rhythm as he moved faster.

“It’s okay,” she rasped out, although she wished that he could wait for her to catch up. But it was only fair—she had already climaxed once, after all. “It’s all right, Rodney. Go ahead.”

His hips snapped hard against hers three, four more thrusts. Then he pushed in hard and stayed there. Feeling him jerking inside, she moaned, clenching around him, and he buried his face in her neck, breathing hard as he emptied himself inside her.

She kept her position, legs cradling his hips, stroking his hair as he regained his breath. He started to pull back, but she tightened her legs. “Stay,” she said. He was still half-hard, and she enjoyed the feeling of his heat inside.

He relaxed again, though he kept some of his weight off her by leaning on his elbows. He nuzzled her neck and murmured into her ear. “I didn’t mean that you’re uptight or anything. You’re just always...so in control.”

She couldn’t help but smile; only Rodney would continue a conversation started mid-sex. “I understood what you meant.” She shifted her hips a little restlessly, and Rodney stilled.

A thought struck her. “Could you get aroused again like this?” She squeezed him experimentally, and he gasped.

“I...I don’t know. I mean, I’m not twenty anymore.”

She squeezed again and felt him twitch a little inside.

“Then again, with the right incentive...” he said weakly against her neck.

She lifted her other hand to his head and used it to tug it into a position of her liking. Then she continued by licking her way into his mouth and rhythmically squeezing him into hardness again. She moaned a little as he filled up, enjoying the shivers of pleasure that radiated from inside her as she pushed herself against him, over and over again, feeling sharp little nudges of pleasure.

For his modest reply—and she knew Rodney did not display modesty unless he was not sure—he hardened again with flattering speed.

“Wow,” Rodney said, sounding both awed and giddy. “Imagine if I’d met you in my twenties.” Teyla laughed out loud and he groaned into her neck. “Okay, that’s—that’s nice,” he gritted out.

“Please, Rodney,” she said, because she needed him to move now, and he caught on quickly, thank the Ancestors. He began to thrust, adding a roll at the end of each stroke that was very satisfying indeed.

He was building up a nice pace when she brought her hands to his hips and stilled him. “Rodney, wait.”

He drew back enough to stare at her desperately, eyes glazed. “You’re kidding, right?”

She licked her lips, feeling a little desperate herself. “I wish...can we change positions?”

Rodney blinked at her for a moment, brain working at a slower speed than usual, and then he nodded. “Yes, of course. Whatever you want.”

She smiled and pulled back. Rodney groaned as his cock slipped out of her. Then he groaned for an entirely different reason as she rolled onto her hands and knees, grasping the headboard. She glanced back at him over her shoulder. “Is this all right?”

“If it gets any more all right, I might explode,” Rodney said thickly, and then he was behind her, stroking her flank before holding her hips steady with one hand and directing his cock to her opening with the other.

She moaned loudly as he pushed into her, hard and fast, and continued moaning as he left slow and smooth behind for this faster, rougher pace. One of his hands slid up her back, tracing her spine, until it reached her neck and rested there. She tightened involuntarily around him, then hung her head down, stretching her back out further. He gasped and thrust harder. “Do you like that? Like this?” he asked.

She could only moan, and he brought his other hand up, loosely holding her throat with both hands as he thrust even faster. “Yes yes yes,” she chanted. “Yes, Rodney, please.”

He let one hand slip away from her throat, and she whined in disappointment. He stroked her back soothingly before slipping it under her, holding it against her belly. He pushed a little and it struck her: with his hand there, he could probably feel himself moving inside her. The thought made her push back wildly, and Rodney let out a broken, “Teyla, god.”

There was only Rodney now; his cock inside her, his hand burning against her belly, his other hand holding down her neck. She clung to the headboard, but it was a faraway sensation, irrelevant to the slide and slap of skin against skin, the focus of heat and pleasure.

“Can you come like this?” Rodney rasped. “Is this enough?”

It shouldn’t be, but then his hand tightened around her neck and she sobbed out a yes before he started to frantically rut against her, trying to get even deeper even though he was buried to the hilt. He let out an unintelligible noise and then froze as he came, and she sobbed in disappointment, because she just needed a little more, please, just a little more. Panting harshly, he squeezed her neck hard and tugged, and she allowed herself to be tugged back until she was straddling his lap.

“Come on,” he murmured into her ear and let go of her neck, hands sliding down between her legs.

Instead of stimulating her, though, he spread her legs wider, stretching her further, and her head fell back onto his shoulder.

“You are so hot.” His voice was raspy. “You have no idea.”

His hands went to her hips and then he lifted her, up and down, working her on his softening cock. She let out a keening noise and stretched her arms back blindly, linking them around his neck, looking for anything to hold onto. The idea that he was using her like this—even though she knew he was only doing it to give her pleasure—was enough to make her arch her back, her neck, and come.

She could feel Rodney’s hands sliding up her jerking body to cup her breasts, and she let out a desperate gasp as he pinched her nipples. It seemed to last forever, prolonged by the heated words he whispered into her ear, the way he finally let his hand slide between her legs, pressing against that point that was making her keen like an animal.

Finally, she sagged, small shivers racking her body, her mouth pressed against his neck. He petted her gently, rubbing her belly, her arms, touching her cheek.

She hummed against his skin, still too far gone to actually form sentences.

“You okay?” he murmured, and she laughed a little, tilting her head to kiss him. He tried to say something, but he finally gave in and met the lazy slide of her tongue. She pulled away after a long, breathless minute, and pushed herself forward onto her knees. He slipped out, completely soft now.

She turned around, sliding her hands up his arms and then his shoulders, squeezing gently. He let out a soft sigh and leaned forward, touching his forehead to hers. “I am very okay, Rodney.”

He smiled—that sweet smile that made him oddly beautiful. “Me too. It was great, wasn’t it? I mean, I thought it was great. Was it great for you?”

She smiled widely. “I think we should make sure that there is not room for improvement.”

There was a small frown on his forehead before his face cleared. “Oh. Yes. Um. My place tomorrow? I have a prescription mattress.”

She arched an eyebrow. “Are you saying my mattress is not nice?”

Rodney’s eyes widened. “Are you kidding? I love your mattress. I feel that your mattress and I have really bonded.”

She grinned at him and he scowled, playfully pushing her backwards. “Hey, no fair, you can’t do that.”

“Do what?” she murmured as he lowered himself on top of her, kissing her neck, then lying down beside her, one leg tangling with hers.

“Go all serious when you’re all relaxed. It gives me traumatic flashbacks to stick-fighting sessions.”

“Don’t be silly, Rodney,” she soothed. “I find that stick fighting with you always brings a smile to my face.”

He lifted his head and glared at her suspiciously. “You’re mocking me, aren’t you?”

She looked innocent.

He plopped his head down again. “I don’t care. I got laid. Mock on and observe the McKay zen.”

She snorted in laughter and trailed a hand down his side, stroking back and forth across his hipbone. If she’d realized that being intimate with Rodney would be this fun—and satisfying—she would have kissed him months ago.

“We...are doing this again, right?” Rodney asked, a thread of hesitancy in his voice.

She closed her eyes and smiled. “We must, Rodney. An activity is not honored until it is honed to perfection.”

He snorted softly. “I wish I’d used that excuse when my mom caught me jerking off for the fifth time.”

Moving his arm, he covered Teyla’s hand with his and squeezed it tight.

T
H
END

ll feedback l main page l more fanfics ll