R-E-S-P-E-C-T
by Nel

Email: nel_ani@yahoo.se
Rating: NC-17
Fandom: Stargate SG-1
Pairing: Jack/Daniel
Spoilers: None that I can think of
Requested by: stasha2g
Summary: "Will you still respect me in the morning?"
Author's Notes: Part of the LJ Writing Meme.

This gave me such an headache until I started writing it and finished it right away.

Why *why*, I ask you, are not all stories like that?

Thanks to Suz for the ever lovely beta and, of course, the title :D *smooch*


Jack leaned his head back against Daniel’s shoulder as his shirt was unbuttoned, hands sliding teasingly over his nipples. He panted as Daniel sucked at the skin of his neck. He groaned as one of Daniel’s hands slid into his pants (how the heck could he do that while unbuttoning his shirt? Oh. Shirt was off.), squeezing him maddeningly.

“God,” Jack moaned, “you’ve been watching porno movies, haven’t you?”

Daniel laughed quietly. “I don’t think you’d still be wearing this many clothes if I had.”

Jack processed this as his pants pooled down at his feet. “Light porn?”

“Even then, you’d be on your hands and knees while I spanked you.”

Daniel’s words were teasing, but they still went straight to Jack’s cock; it twitched in Daniel’s grip.

“You like that image, don’t you?” Daniel rubbed him harder.

“Daniel,” Jack panted, “if you don’t stop it, this’ll get lonely for you real soon.”

He could feel Daniel smiling into his neck. “I don’t think I’d be lonely fucking you.”

It was embarrassing how hard Jack came; he would have felt uncomfortable over the loud yell he let out if his brain hadn’t been leaking out his ears.

He slumped against Daniel and they swayed together for a moment as Daniel kept them both on their feet. “Easy,” he whispered into Jack’s ear, “I’ve got you.”

“Damn straight,” Jack muttered, ignoring the pun. That’s how good the orgasm had been.

He could feel Daniel’s hard-on through the layers of clothing that still separated them and wondered if he should be bothered by the fact that Daniel was almost fully dressed. “We’ve never really talked about it,” Daniel murmured while stroking his belly in soothing movements, “but would you…I mean, would you like to…”

The only thing keeping Jack’s pride from hitting the floor at times like this, was the reassuring fact that Daniel lost his cool too; so much that he couldn’t string proper sentences together.

“I don’t know. Will you still respect me in the morning?”

The words were meant to be light, but he was surprised at how small his voice sounded. Daniel groaned. “You’re asking me that when the mere thought is making me hotter than hell?”

“Yup,” Jack said, pleased that he was fulfilling his purpose of being annoying.

“God, Jack,” impatient hands tugged at him and he turned around, kisses being peppered over his face. “Like anything could make me respect you less.”

Jack tried not to sigh as Daniel licked along his jaw. “Daniel, you’re a guy. You’re horny as hell. You’re not exactly the most reliable source right now.”

“Trust me, Jack,” Daniel nipped at his ear, “if the past years haven’t made me lose my respect for you, nothing will.”

“Good point.” Jack reached down Daniel’s sweats and pumped him hard.

Daniel gasped. “Jack, wait-“

He opened his mouth in a surprised ‘o’ as he came all over Jack’s hand.

“Now you’ll last longer,” Jack said quietly as Daniel’s head slumped against his shoulder.

“You’re gonna kill me,” Daniel muttered, unable to sound anything else than sated.

“Said the younger man,” Jack snorted. He swallowed and gestured towards the bed as Daniel straightened up. “So. How do you want me?”

Daniel looked at him, long enough for Jack to become really nervous. And then he smiled. “I like you just the way you are.”

T
H
END

ll feedback l main page l more fanfics ll