Binding Issues
by Nel

Email: nel_ani@yahoo.se
Rating: PG-13
Fandom: Stargate SG-1
Pairing: J/D
Requested by: msbeata
Summary: "Here, hold this while I pee."
Author's Notes: Part of the LJ Writing Meme.

I'm taking forever with this, I know. The only reason I finished this one is because sage_theory got me out of my funk and started me on another track than the one I'd gotten stuck on.

Many many thanks for that. *smooooooooch*

500 words exactly. Hope you enjoy :)


"Here, hold this while I pee."

Daniel grabbed it. "Wow. It's kinda…squishy."

"Daniel!" Jack glared. “Will you be careful? If you break it…”

Daniel snorted. “I don’t think you *can* break it, Jack.”

Jack continued to glare and Daniel eased his hold a bit, rolling his eyes. “Alright, already. Geez, sensitive.”

“Hey, you’re not the one who has to explain it to Carter if it’s broken.”

Jealousy surging through him at the mention of her name, Daniel kicked a bit at the ground, momentarily forgetting that their legs and arms were tied together and almost managed to tip them both over.

Jack straightened them both up, using his free hand to grab a hold of Daniel’s shirt.

“Sorry,” Daniel said breathlessly.

“God damn sicko goa’ulds,” Jack grumbled. “What’s wrong with the old fashioned way of tying people up?”

“It’s not as funny.” He wasn’t going to say it. He wasn’t. Wasn’t.

“I didn’t think you were into ropes.”

Damn. Almost didn’t.

But, instead of sounding amused, his voice sounded husky and a bit scratchy.

Jack looked at Daniel in surprise and for a moment they just stared at each other. Then Jack’s eyes turned heated and Daniel started breathing a bit heavier. He twisted; fought to lean towards Jack; only three inches to his mouth, two, o-.

A branch snapped and they spun around. Well, more like carefully turned, as they both tried to avoid crashing to the ground.

Sam appeared, followed closely by Teal'c, both looking dirty and tired. "Colonel, thank god, we thought-" She caught sight of Daniel's hand and what he was holding. Her mouth opened. "Wow."

Teal'c raised his eyebrows. "I am impressed, O'Neill."

Jack shrugged modestly. "What can I say. Some things just come naturally."

Sam looked amused. "Like stealing, sir?"

"Hey, are you complaining?"

She raised her hands. "Wouldn't dream of it." Her expression turned dreamy. "I've been wanting one of those ever since...since..." She frowned.

"Hadante," Daniel supplied.

Sam smiled happily. "Right."

She must really be happy, Daniel thought, for her to be able to forget the name of that place. She was a menace at Pairs.

Teal’c pulled out his military issue knife and cut through the rope that tied Daniel and Jack together. Daniel couldn’t help but feel a pang of loss as Jack rubbed his now free wrist in relief. "Next time get your own electric plant thingy, Carter."

She smiled at him and started walking back towards the gate. “Yes, sir.”

“So,” Jack said quietly as he came up to Daniel’s side, Sam taking point and Teal’c watching their sixes. “What was that thing earlier?”

“Thing?”

“When I mentioned Carter’s name, you got all funny.”

“Just…” Daniel felt silly. “Would you get *me* an electrical plant if I asked for it?” No wonder he felt silly. He was silly.

“Daniel,” Jack whispered hotly in his ear, “I’d even get you ropes.”

With that, he increased his pace and walked up to Sam.

Daniel thanked god that BDUs were roomy.

T
H
END

ll feedback l main page l more fanfics ll